3 Khai Islands Full Day Tour
Khai Islands is one of the most popular destination from Phuket. Only 20 min speedboat ride from Phuket east coast, and you can enjoy the crystal clear water with colourfull fish and white sand with beach chairs and umbrellas where you can sit and relax for the day. Khai archipelago consists of 3 small islands: Koh Khai Nui, Koh Khai Nok and Koh Khai Nai. Khai Nai Island is the biggest island and has a beautiful white sand beach with clear and emerald color water, good for swimming and snorkeling.
What to bring
08.00 - 08.30
Pick up from your hotel to the pier. Welcome coffee and tea
Leaving time by speedboat to Khai Nui Island
Arrive to Khai Nui island for great snorkeling with colorful fishes
Depart to Khai Nai island. Free time for swimming, snorkeling or relaxing on the beach
Lunch time on the beach at Khai Nai island
Timing to snorkeling around the Khai Nai island by Speedboat
Arrive at Khai Nok Island. Free time for swimming, snorkeling or relaxing on the beach
Depart from Khai Nok Island for return to the pier
Arrive at hotel by pleasant trip
- Round trip transfer
- Insurance and first aid
- Snorkeling equipment and life jacket
- Lunch and fresh fruit
- Drinking water and soft drink
- English speaking guide
- National park fee
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- This program is subject to change without prior notice according to the weather and sea conditions.
- The trip is not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from any physical disability and children under 1 year old.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified