7 Islands Sunset by Speedboat
Get to know these 7 significant islands in South Andaman sea just off the coast of Krabi where you can enjoy a “worry-free” day from afternoon until night time and get a little bit of this and that from every island you visit. You can swim, snorkel, roll on the sand, and also explore the glowing bio-lumeneccent if you happen to be on board on the right day.
What to bring
Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the pier
Railay Bay, admiring the beauty of nature, sandy beaches and swimming, viewing fish, coral, Tup Island, or Thale Waek still one of Thailand’s unseen highlights. Which has beautiful natural oddities Is when the water recedes There will be sand dunes that connect all 3 islands. Can walk and take pictures. This miracle is a memorial
Arrive to Chicken Island. For customers to take the pictures limestone island in the middle of the sea, which was naturally eroded into a chicken-like shape. And snorkeling under the sea and a multitude of fish
Arrive to Koh Tang Ming, snorkeling spot, beautiful coral fish and Nemo (Clown fish) is an impressive diving spot
Travel to Poda Island, an island with clear water. There are many different colors of fish. And has a fine white beach Suitable for swimming and diving. And enjoy BBQ with the evening sunset
Phra Nang Cave Beach to worship the sacred shrine of Phra Nang To ask for blessings and prosperity for a swim. Watch the episode (Glowing water around your body at night)
Arrive at the pier and transfer back to your hotel
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Round trip transfer
- Snorkeling equipment and life jacket
- Local guide
- Dinner buffet
- Soft drink and fresh fruit
- National Park Fee
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- This program is subject to change without prior notice according to the weather and sea conditions.
- The trip is not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from any physical disability and children under 1 year old.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
Open demo Open demo