8 Point & Canoeing Phang Nga Bay (VIP Trip)
Just pack your bag, leave all the stresses of life behind and come on down to one of the prettiest parts of Thailand. Plenty of sunshine, miles of white sandy beach, fantastic underwater life and friendly people waiting for your enjoyment.
Thailand is truly a tropical paradise not to be ignored. Fun! Romantic! Active! Why wait any longer? Come down and take advantage of this paradise! We will make all necessary arrangements, all you have to do is relax and enjoy the sceneries. Our main goal is to make your time as enjoyable to your as possible.
What to bring
Pick up guest from hotel to the pier
Departure from the pier by Luxury Boat
Arrive at Naka Island or Lawa Island for enjoy swimming and relaxing on the beach 1 hrs.
Cruises to Phang Nga Bay and enjoy lunch on board
Arrive at Panak Island for sightseeing and taking a photo: Panak Island has wonderful scenery around. The cliffs and strange beautiful stalactites and you can see red hawk ying as you can keep the same impression
Arrival at Hong Island. Enjoy for paddle canoeing activity, visit the stalactite and lagoon at Hong Island pass the Magrove Forest
Arrive at James Bond (Ping Gan & Tapu Island) Transfer by long tail boat to visit 30 mins. During the trip to Panak Island learn to make Krathong by lotus ower. **Loy Krathong is one of the most popular festivals of Thailand. In fact Loy Krathong is of Brahmin origin in which people offer thanks to the Goddess of the water. Thus by moonlight people light the candles and joss-sticks, make a wish and launch their Krathongs on canals, rivers or even small ponds. It is believed that the Krathongs cany away sins and bad luck, and the wishes that have been made for the new year due to start. Indeed, it is the time to be joyful and happy as the sufferings are oated away**
Departure to explorer the cave at visit Panak Island Mangrove / Itim and Loy Krathong
Cruises back to Phuket with Sun Set Cruise **Enjoy Thai style light dinner**
- Round trip transfers
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Complimentary snacks, soft drink, coffee and tea on board
- Lunch and fresh fruits
- Professional licenses tour guide and crews
- Canoeing gear
- Life jacket
- Marine national park entrance fee
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- This program is subject to change without prior notice according to the weather and sea conditions.
- The trip is not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from any physical disability and children under 1 year old.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified