Art in Paradise Bangkok 3D
Art in Paradise Bangkok.The first 3D arts museum in Bangkok.
We would like to present you an interactive 3D arts in a new way that you will be stunned and amazed of. Come and capture your beautiful memories with friends, families, or lovers here.
Ours masterpieces are all hand painted! The art exhibitions are eccentric in 3-dimensional.It makes your photo becomes realistic. However, it depends on your ideas, imaginations and creations of posts. No worries! We will show you how to enjoy it.
What to bring
Open Daily 10.00 - 22.00 Hrs.
- Get access to Art in Gallery Bangkok
- Children below 100cm height may enter for free
- The child ticket is applicable for children between 100cm-135cm in height
- No food or beverages are allowed inside the gallery
- You must provide an English name upon check out
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date specified
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
Open demo Open demo