Bangla Boxing Stadium Patong
Thai boxing or Muay Thai as the Thai people call it, is a traditional art of self defense of the Thais. It is different from international boxing in that in the Thai style of unarmed fighting, feet, elbows and knees used as well as fists, thus, it resembles more to a real free for all fight and is therefore considered superior to international boxing as an art of self defense.
Experince Muay Thai in Phuket at Patong Boxing Stadium. Featuring the best professional Muay Thai Fighters in Thailand and in the world.
What to bring
Open Time 20.30 - 24.00 Hrs.
- Round trip transfer (Includes only Patong, Kata, Karon, Kamala, Tri-Trang)
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that have not been confirmed. You will be changing once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 48 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness, we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- Open every : Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the tour date and time specified