Black Mountain Water Park
The Black Mountain Water Park is spread out over 40,000 square meter land and is situated just 15 minutes from center of the town Hua Hin. Opened in 2011 and is now one of the most popular tourist attractions in the region. Tourists and local residents are extremely happy and satisfied to spend the time here and enjoy all exciting attractions.
The Park is full of high quality and modern equipment, and all operated in line with the highest standards of safety and with highly trained lifeguards.
We have a 17 meter high tower with 9 different slides, a spectacular wave pool which make the biggest wave in Thailand, a lazy river, a beach/infinity pool and children’s pool, all for making the most fun day for a visitor.
What to bring
Open Daily 10.00 - 17.00 Hrs.
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Life jacket
- Baby care
- Fun games
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that have not been confirmed. You will be changing once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 48 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness, we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
Open demo Open demo