Boat Transfer Ticket Pattaya To Hua Hin
The Royal which is a government-certified high-speed catamaran that meets world-class standards. The Royal ferry is a high speed catamaran with a seating capacity for more than 300 passengers. It has Economy Class, Business Class and VIP rooms. The Royal ferry also contains an exterior deck, snack bar and restrooms. You may sit back, relax and enjoy full staff service while viewing our onboard.
The New Route to travel across the Gulf of Thailand on a high-speed catamaran ferry. At 116 kilometers from the east shore to the west shore, starting from the Balihai Cape, Pattaya in Chonburi heading to Khao Takiab, Hua Hin in Prachuabkirikan
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Life jacket
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
Open demo Open demo