City Tour Weekend Market (Saturday & Sunday)
Phuket weekend market (locally known as Naka Market), located along Chao Fa West Road just outside Phuket Town not far from Central Festival, is a fascinating jumble of secondhand goods, curios, pirated items, live animals and a large amount of great local food to sample.
What to bring
The lofty site offers the best 360-degree views of the island (think sweeping vistas of Phuket Town, Kata, Karon beaches, Chalong Bay and more)
Visit big Buddha, located on top of Naka mountain Phuket's Big Buddha is one of the island's most important and revered landmarks
Wat Chalong (Chalong Temple) is the largest of Phuket's temples, and the most visited
Play with baby elephant and take picture
Coffee Break !!!
Honey farm Phuket
Visit Cashew nuts factory. The task of processing cashew nuts is no simple affair. Formed inside a kidney shaped casing, the cashew nut is suspended in poisonous oil, which burns the skin
18.00 - 18.30
1-1/2 Hours In the covered section you'll find second hand items with a huge selection of jeans, T-shirts, curios, objects that don’t appear to have any function but simply look good and touristic souvenirs such as carvings and religious images. Outside in the ‘new’ section you will find stall after stall selling fluffy toys, mobile phones, all sorts of electronics, DVDs and CDs, shoes, bags, jewelry and fashion accessories, watches, more clothes and everything but the kitchen sink
- Round trip transfer from / to hotel
- Travel insurance and first aid
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing tour by air-conditioned vehicles
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Coffee and tea
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that have not been confirmed. You will be changing once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 48 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness, we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified