Day Trip Similan Islands by SeaStar (Pick up from Khaolak)
Seastar is the similans leading snorkeling operator which provides affordable luxury island tours. We are a fun loving team with eco-friendly service we take pride in preserving this future world heritage site by Green Fins Guidelines. As the pioneers of Similan Reef cruising, your safety is our priority. Seastar has infused years of experience into offering which is the most modern fleet of boats producing the perfect balance of comfort style. Each day we choose the best sites to visit for the conditions, water visibility, and ecological diversity.
What to bring
Meet at Seastar's office to check in and pick up snorkeling equipment, have snacks and drinks (tea, coffee, O'valtine)
Depart from Seastar's private pier travelling by the best speed boat in the Andaman Sea
Snorkeling and appreciating the beauty of the underwater world, viewing fishes and colorful corals at islands 5 and 6
Arrive at island 4 (Koh Miang), snorkeling at Princess Bay and relaxing at your own leisure on the white sandy beach. The sand of the Similan islands is named as the whitest sand in Thailand
Full quality set lunch buffet (seafood) on island 4
Depart island 4 to island 9 (Koh Ba Ngu) for afternoon snorkeling at Christmas Point, the highlight area of snorkelers, where there are attractive coral reefs and a variety of colourful fishes
Take you to visit a Sailing rock which is the landmark of "Similan sea" at island 8 (Similand island) to relax,swim at beautiful Donald Duck bay (Ao Kuak)
Arrive Donald Duck Bay on Similan Island (island 8) where you can relax on the beach, swim, take pictures or clamber up to a view point on the top of a Boat rock. You can also take a shower and change your clothes on this island
Depart Similan island (island 8) and head back to Seastar's private pier
Arrive at Seastar's private pier; Tub Lamu and safety transfer you back to your hotel
- Round trip transfer
- Travel insurance and first aid
- First class speed boat
- Nation park free
- Professional guide
- Fun, loving and energetic staff
- Snorkeling equiment and life jacket
- Lunch set and light dinner
- Drink, snack and fresh fruits
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- This program is subject to change without prior notice according to the weather and sea conditions.
- The trip is not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from any physical disability and children under 1 year old.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
Open demo Open demo