Day Trip Surin Islands by SeaStar (Pick up from Phuket)
Surin Marine National park has promoted to be the Andaman Asian Heritage Site in 2004. The Various coral around Surin Island is the one of the best snorkeling site in Thailand. The Islands are naturally uninhabited except for the nomadic sea but there might be some sea-gypsies or the Moken People there. Peaceful and tranquil various wildlife can be found on the islands including flying squirrels. Pig tailed monkeys, flying lizards, eagles and sea eagles.
What to bring
Check-in and pick up your snorkeling gear
Depart from Namkhem pier to Surin Island (Best for snorkeling site of Andaman) by speed boat
Arrived at Surin Island National Park, go to 1st snorkeling at Chong Kad Channel then visit Moken village where the sea gypsy residing in north Andaman sea or choose alternate to relaxing on Mai Ngam beach
Set lunch served in the national park canteen with variety of beverage menu and seasonal Thai fruits being provided by SeaStar for a special person like you
2nd Snorkeling at Bon Bay or Mae Yai Bay and 3nd Snorkeling at Pineapple Bay or Tao Bay to enjoy the beauty of coral and fishes
Departure from Surin Island with the impression
Arrived at the Namkhem pier and transfer to your accommodation
- Round trip tranfer
- Travel insurance and first aid
- First class speed boat
- Lunch set
- Soft drink, tea, coffe, and fresh fruit
- National park fee
- Professional guide
- Fun, loving and energetic staff
- Snorkeling equipment and life jacket
- Beach towel
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- This program is subject to change without prior notice according to the weather and sea conditions.
- The trip is not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from any physical disability and children under 1 year old.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified