Early Bird Phi Phi Island & 4 Islands
Experience with the beautiful islands in Krabi such as Poda islands, Chicken islands and Phi Phi Island that is very famous islands in many country around the world. Snorkel, swim and sunbathe at the beautiful landmarks (Maya Bay, Pileh Lagoon and Koh See) and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at a hotel restaurant on Phi Phi Don Island.
What to bring
Pick up from Krabi Town, Klong Muang, Tub Kaek
Pick up from Ao Nang
Check in at Nopparat Thara pier and then depart by 35 seats speed boat
Pick up at Railay beach *Meet point: in front of Sand Sea Resort, Railay West*
Ahead to Poda Island with sunrise and have a breakfast here before enjoy snorkeling and swimming in underwater world. Poda Island – lovely white, sandy beach, enjoy great underwater adventures, exploring colorful corals and reef fish
Then stop at Talay Waek (Separated sea) which is highly recommended to visit. Talay Waek or Tub Island – one of Thailand’s unseen highlights, is situated along Koh Dam Khwan. As the tide recedes, the sea is gradually separated by the white sand and limestone beach that will appear to amazingly connect the two islands at low tide
Continue to Chicken Island take photos. Chicken Island – remember the name and you’ll remember its funny rock shape: it looks like a chicken. Popular location for excellent snorkeling the marine life here will amaze you
Go to Phi Phi Island. Maya Bay – known as the filming location for “The Beach”. But now Maya Bay is still close for restoration. The tour will allow you to take photos around Maya Bay.(cannot access or stop on the beach) Pileh Lagoon – One of the jewel of Phi Phi Islands. The turquoise lagoon is surrounded by limestone mountains. Viking Cave – The cave of birds’ nests and wall painting
Enjoy lunch buffet at restaurant in Phi Phi Don
Relaxing and refreshing at Monkey Bay – It is home to a colony of monkeys. This bay may not be accessible due to high tide
Snorkeling around Phi Phi Don with spectacular coral reefs and tropical sea animals
Arrive at Bamboo Island which is perfect place for swimming and relaxing on sandy beach. Bamboo Island or Koh Phai – located at the north of Phi Phi. A small peaceful beach with white sand and turquoise water
Arrive at pier and transfer to hotel
- Round trip transfer
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Local guide
- Snorkeling equipment and life jacket
- Lunch buffet
- Fresh fruit and drinking water
- National park fee
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- This program is subject to change without prior notice according to the weather and sea conditions.
- The trip is not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from any physical disability and children under 1 year old.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
Open demo Open demo