Elephant Care and Rafting Adventure by Anda Adventure
Elephant Care, Feed and Play with Elephant - No Ridding A Brand new tour to Phang Nga Province , we offer a lovely tour to visit elephant care and play with lovely elephant.
What to bring
07.00 - 08.00
Pick up from your hotel by air-conditioned vehicle heading for Phang Nga Province
Changing cloth to be a mahout suit and training a basic of elephant training course
Meet the elephants, interact and enjoy learning a basic of elephant about their behavior and history
Enjoy cooking the food and feed for elephants
Playing together with the elephant
Thai food lunch, fresh fruit, tea and coffee
Mud spa with elephant
Bathing with elephant
Rafting, ATV adventure, rope bridge, flying fox (zip-line)
Tea and coffee break and Making Kanom-Klok (The Traditional Thai dessert, try doing it yourself)
17.00 - 18.00
Transfer to Phuket and arrive back to your hotel
- Round trip transfer
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Local guide
- National park fees
- Drinking water, soft drinks, and coffee and tea
- Thai lunch meal and fresh fruit
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified