Exclusive Catamaran Maiton Island
Maiton Private Island, the unseen destination that surprisingly close to Phuket Mainland.
Catamaran, a luxury way to visit Maiton, you can indulge with the charm of Andaman sea and take a lot of photos during 45 minutes from the pier. You can enjoy more activities on the island. An exclusive experience to leave the busy world behind and free yourself to serenity.
What to bring
Morning & Sunset Program
08.00 & 11.00
Picking up from your hotel
09.00 & 12.00
Arriving at the Phuket Deep Sea Port
10.00 & 13.00
Catamaran cruise to Maiton, with refreshment
11.00 & 14.00
Chance to say Hello to Dolphins before arriving at Maiton Island
11.15 & 14.15
Enjoy Snorkeling and Beach activities
13.00 & 15.30
Seafood Buffet and refreshment
15.00 & 16.30
Enjoy beach activities
16.00 & 17.00
Leaving Maiton Island with refreshment and fresh fruit
16.30 & 18.30
Arrive at the Phuket Deep Sea Port, (Beautiful Sunset for sunset program only)
17.30 & 19.30
Leaving the Phuket Deep Sea Port and Returning to your hotel
- Round trip transfer
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Snokeling equipment and life jacket
- Lunch buffet and fresh fruit
- Soft drink and drinking water
- English speaking guide
- National park fee
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- This program is subject to change without prior notice according to the weather and sea conditions.
- The trip is not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from any physical disability and children under 1 year old.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified