Fantastic Similan Island (Pick up from Khaolak)
Islands are a group of small, lush islands situated 64 km. off the West Coast of Phang-Nga province. Set in the beautiful Andaman sea, and covering an area of 80,000 rai, each one of these naturally perfect islands is National Park-listed and can be reached within 1.30 hours from Thaplamu pier, Khao Lak.
Due to their incredible underwater beauty, deep visibility (down to 30 m.), spectacular palm tree and granite boulder landscape, turquoise water bays and magnificent white sand beaches, Skin Diver Magazine has vote the Similan Islands one of the world’s best diving destinations.
The coral reefs are host to a dazzling variety of sea life, appreciated at best whilst snorkeling. The islands’ breathtaking beauty is also easily accessibly by foot; making for the perfect self-guided walking tour.
Book your Trip to Paradise with us. We are local operators who know the islands well, and our proud of all they have to offer. And we are sure to make your trip a truly exceptional experience.
What to bring
06.00 - 08.00
Pick up at your hotel, transfer to Fantastic Similan Travel private pier
Departure to Similan islands
Arrive at Miang Island (Koh 4) for walking across island or snorkeling and swimming
Enjoy a great Thai lunch set
Departure to Payu Island (Koh 7) for snorkeling and swimming
Departure to Ba-Ngu Island (Koh 9) for snorkeling and swimming
Departure to Fantastic Similan Travel private pier
Relax and enjoy with snack, fresh fruit and drink at pier then transfer to your hotel
- Round trip transfer
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Lunch set and light dinner
- Soft drink and fresh fruits
- Snorkeling equipment and life-jacket
- Beach towel, beach met and beach bag
- National park entrances fee
- English speaking guide
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- This program is subject to change without prior notice according to the weather and sea conditions.
- The trip is not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from any physical disability and children under 1 year old.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
Open demo Open demo