Flying Hanuman is a new kind of extreme adventure in Phuket. All of Flying Hanumanbs platforms are made from wood and custom designed to fit each tree. Industrial strength cables are used to support the platforms, for safety lines and anchors.
Minimal drilling was used in construction, leaving almost all the trees exactly as they were before Flying Hanuman was setup. Most equipment is attached to the exterior of each tree and drilling was used only where necessary for safety reasons.
What to bring
08.00, 10.00, 13.00, 15.00
- Sky bridge
- Sky rail
- Round trip transfer from hotel
- Local guide
- Free drinking wather and soft drink
- Seasoning fruits
- Frist aid
- Sport Shoes recommended
- Customers weight must not be Over 120 kg.
- Children under 4 years of age are not recommended
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified