Green Elephant Sanctuary Park (Half Day Visit)
Elephants belong to Thailand as well as the sea, good food and the fascinating culture. For centuries, elephants have been seen as holy in Thailand. Today elephant figures are still put in front of many buildings and sold as motifs on clothing or souvenir.
However, the number of elephants in Thailand is diminishing. For this reason, it is absolutely crucial to protect not only the wise giants but also their natural habitat. An Elephant sanctuary is the right address! Visit us and be impressed by the huge animals. Experience the very special atmosphere in our camp yourself!
What to bring
Morning & Afternoon
06.30 & 12.00
Pick-up at hotel by air conditioned van
After arriving at the “Elephant Sanctuary Park” you will have the opportunity to feed the large elephants and young animals. We then continue to a short presentation in English of our vision, the park and the Asian elephant. After changing, you can rub the elephants and yourself with mud in the spa pool. It makes for the most beautiful souvenir photo taken by park photographers during the entire visit. Then you can wash the mud off the elephants and yourself in the freshwater pool before having fun with the elephants under the XXL adventure shower. After showering, you can enjoy a rich, authentic Thai buffet. And finally you can say your goodbyes to the elephants before we bring you back to your hotel
12.30 & 18.00
Arrive back at the hotel
- Round trip transfer
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Drinking water, soft drink, snack
- Thai meal and fresh fruit
- Local guide
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that have not been confirmed. You will be changing once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 48 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness, we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified