Hanuman World gives you a slice of the time when this monkey god showed that he had no limits, feared nothing, and would do everything to reach his goal. Just like a dedicated adventurer should.
What to bring
08.00, 10.00, 13.00, 15.00
- Sky Walk
- Longest Zipline
- Spiral Staircases
- Roller Coaster
- Round trip transfer
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Local guide
- Drinking water
- Fresh fruits
It is recommended that all guests wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes and shoes for outdoors. Hanuman World involves light levels of physical exertion.
- Maximum weight 120 kg.
- Recommended ages : 4-80 years old.
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that have not been confirmed. You will be changing once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 48 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness, we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- Pregnant lady is not allowed.
- Children below 3 years are free of charge.
- The highlight of this tour is for adventure Please wear sneakers during the play time.
- Play time: 8.00, 10.00, 13.00, 15.00 hrs.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified