Hua Hin Wake Board Park
The Black Mountain Wakeboard Park is one of only six of its kind in Thailand. A cable system pulls riders at 30 kilometers an hour and can accommodate up to eight wakeboarders at a time. The 800-metre-long area features two jumps and two sliders that provide a full opportunity for participants to practice and show off their skills
What to bring
Open Daily : 10.00 - 17.00 Hrs.
- Travel insurance and first aid
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that have not been confirmed. You will be changing once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 48 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness, we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
Open demo Open demo