James Bond and Phang Nga Bay By Speedbaot
The seamountains of Phang Nga are so dramatic that they strike awe into all who venture here. If you are really a nature lover and fan of the natural environment, this is the perfect Phang Nga Bay tour for you. We aim to get you close to nature and to the local people. We give you an opportunity to experience the local culture.
What to bring
Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the pier
Depart from pier to Phang Nga Bay by speedboat
Explore Panak Island and canoeing at Bat Cave or Diamond Cave
Enjoy canoeing at Hong Island
Visit James Bond Island and Khao Ping Kan
Have a great lunch buffet at Koh Panyee sea gypsy village
Arrive to the pier and transfer back to your hotel
- Round trip transfer
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Life jacket
- Canoe equipment with professional canoe paddler
- Seasonal fruits, soft drink, snack, coffee and tea
- Buffet lunch
- Attentive guide
- Admission Fee
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- This program is subject to change without prior notice according to the weather and sea conditions.
- The trip is not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from any physical disability and children under 1 year old.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified