James Bond Island and Phang-Nga Bay By Big Boat
The James Bond Island tour is one of the most popular in and around Phuket. The striking limestone islands of Phang Nga Bay are a must-see, with the famous Koh Tapu as one of the key attractions.
It's name meaning "Nail Island" thanks to its iconic shape, the towering rock played a starring role in the James Bond movie "The Man With the Golden Gun" in 1974.
Taking the Phang Nga Bay tour by big boat gives you much more comfort than you could enjoy on a smaller vessel. The larger boat has many more facilities, including those needed to prepare and serve a tasty buffet lunch.
You also can't feel the movement of the waves so much, making for a much smoother ride.
What to bring
07.30 - 08.00
Pick up at the hotel or meeting point
Arrive at our private pler, where our journey to Phang Nga Bay and James Bond Island will start from
Visit the James Bond Island, where the movie starring Roger Moore "Man with the Golden Gun" was shot in 1974
Buffet lunch on the boat while the boat will pass the surrealistic limestone mountains, one of the unforgettable natural wonders in Asia, with its huge and all covered in green of trees, plants and rocks towering vertically out of sea water.
Canoeing at the Hong Island which is one of the famous dance sites in Phang Nga. Hong in Thai language means room and here at Koh Hong big and small limestone mountains which give you a feeling of being surrounded in a large hall with two doors
Swimming and relaxing
Arrive at Klong Khien Pier
Visit the Samet Nangshe Viewpoint, the best place to see the breathtaking view of Phang Nga Bay, and where you can take as many pictures of you as you wish. Our friendly and caring staff will help you to take the best shots in your collection
Arrive at Phuket and Transfer back to hotel
- Round trip transfer
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Lunch buffet and fresh fruit
- Drinking water and soft drink
- National park fee
- Friendly guide and staff
- Life jacket
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- This program is subject to change without prior notice according to the weather and sea conditions.
- The trip is not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from any physical disability and children under 1 year old.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified