John Gray Sea Canoe Hong by Starlight
Enjoy an afternoon of sea cave exploring literally inside Phang Nga Bays marine geology including the caves and hidden lagoons John Gray found in 1989. Great nature and wildlife surrounds you!
What to bring
Hotel Pick up by air conditioned vehicle
Arrive Ao Por Pier, board our modern twin-engine escort boat, Thai style light lunch, great fun trip and nature game briefing
Arrive first island and explore 1-2 caves and hongs. We will have paddle guide who will be escorting you during the canoeing trip
Return to the escort boat and move to the second islands
Explore two more caves and hong
Self-paddle, swimming and make your own Kratong before sunset
Thai seafood buffet dinner during Phang Nga Bay sunset. Fresh meal cooked on board
Return to your kayak after dark to float your Loi Kratong in the cave. Great experience
Depart for Ao Por Pier
Arrival Ao Por Pier and transfer to your mini-van
Drop off at your hotel with remarkable trip by John Grays Sea Canoeing Trip
- Hotel or Airport pick-up and drop off
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Escort boat (when applicable)
- John Gray's Sea Canoe gear
- John Gray's Sea Canoe well educated and experienced guides
- Full board meal plan
- Soft drinks and water camping and cooking gear
- User fees
- John Gray's Sea Canoe ground tours. (Trip itineraries lists any exceptions)
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- This program is subject to change without prior notice according to the weather and sea conditions.
- The trip is not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from any physical disability and children under 1 year old.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified