Khao Lak Safari Tour with Bamboo Rafting
Khao Lak Safari Tour enjoy elephant riding into the tropical rainforest is a fun and exciting experience. The trek will take you deep into the jungle amid the beautiful mountain scenery, passing a rubber forest, crossing a shallow river, to a majestic waterfall. When reaching the falls, you are allowed to get off the elephant and swim.
What to bring
07.30 - 08.00
Pick up from your hotel
Depend on area
Visit Suwankuha Temple (Monkey cave)
Elephant trekking 30 min. and baby elephant bathing 15 min.
Lunch at local restaurant, Thai food, fresh season fruit and drink
Turtle farm and fruit market
17.00 - 17.30
Back to your hotel
- Round trip transfer
- Insurance and first aid
- Experience and friendly English guide
- Lunch set and fresh fruit
- Drinking water and soft drink
- National park fee
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified