Koh Phangan, located about 20 kilometers to north of Koh Samui, with an area of 170 square kilometers, is one of 48 islands located in Chong Angthong, the landscape of Koh Phangan has mountains in the middle of the island extending from north to south and has a flat area on west side for east side is a mountain range to the sea, in some areas the bay has a small bay that can be docked in certain seasons, during the monsoon period from October to January, there is an east wind blowing through, which is not suitable for travel, in addition Koh Phangan also has white sandy beaches, clear waters, shady trees, and quiet, so that making this place attractive to tourists visiting
What to bring
Hotel transfer to the pier
Check in and enjoy light breakfast
Boarding to speed boat to Thong Sala pier
Arrive at Thongsala Pier, Koh Phangan and then take the local car to visit the “Chinese Temple”
Leave to “Koh Ma” where the one of the most beautiful corals for snorkeling or relaxing on the beach
Go to fantastic viewpoint at 360 Bar
Have lunch at Utopia Restaurant, and after lunch can swim and relax
Go to “Koh Raham” it’s the lovely place for relaxing and fantastic place for swimming and snorkeling with marine life
Back to Thong Sala pier
Depart from Koh Phangan and back to Koh Samui and send to back to Hotel
- Round trip transfer
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Snorkeling equipment and life jackets
- Light breakfast
- Drinking water and lunch on board
- English speaking guide
- National park fee
- Available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- This program is subject to change without prior notice according to the weather and sea conditions.
- The trip is not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from any physical disability and children under 1 year old.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
Open demo Open demo