Koh Tao & Koh Nang Yuan
Koh Tao is about 1.30 hour by speed boat from Koh Samui. You will surely enjoy the pristine waters, you will be doing snorkeling and swim together with fish underwater.
Koh Nang Yuan is a small island very close to Koh Tao. It is famous for its idyllic and picturesque white shell beach. This is a fantastic place to relax, swim and take photos for a wonderful memory to cherish
What to bring
Pick up from your hotel to the pier
Check in and enjoy with light breakfast
Boarding the speed boat
Arrive at Ao Muang (Mango Bay, Koh Tao) for snorkeling or relaxing on the beautiful beach
Having lunch at the restaurant on Koh Tao
Depart from the restaurant to Koh Nang Yuan where you can relax on the beach, snorkeling to see the beautiful corals or climbing up to the top of the mountain to see the view point. (Fins (flippers) are not allowed
Departing from Koh Nang Yuan to Koh Samui
Arrival at Koh Samui and transfer to your hotel
- Round trip transfer
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Snorkeling equipment and life jackets
- Light breakfast
- Drinking water and lunch on board
- English speaking guide
- National park fee
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- This program is subject to change without prior notice according to the weather and sea conditions.
- The trip is not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from any physical disability and children under 1 year old.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
Open demo Open demo