Love Similan Islands (Pick up from Khaolak)
Your Experience, Our Passion
it all starts with "Love"...
If You Love to Dive
You love diving? We know just the perfect place! Similam is recently ranked as one of the world's top ten diving detination Geogarphic Society.
With Crystal clear water and spectacular coral reefs providing an excellent setting for snorkeling, but we could not help to fall in love.
The Similan Island are also know for their idyllic powdery white beaches and relaxed atmosphere. Sali Rock, perched high above the island is offering a stunning view of its surroundings.
What to bring
Get ready Check in at Love Andaman private pier (Tablamu). Enjoy warm bread, tea and coffee as you receive a briefing from our beloved eco-alert tour guide
Let's start! Hop on our first-class speedboat and heading for Similan Islands
1st snorkeling spot at Ba Ngu Island (Island No.9) It's snorkeling time! Let's explore the breathtaking Coral Bay, the best place to see all different kinds of fish in colorful sightseeing underwater world
Donald Duck Bay Similan Island (Island No.8)- Let's do some hiking to the famous symbolic Sail-Rock for some amazing scenery and worth a 100+ likes Instagram shot. After the hike, white sandy beach is perfect for relaxing, swimming and sunbathing for beautiful sun-kissed skin
Lunch time - Enjoy a home cooked delicious Thai lunch and fresh fruits on Thailand's most beautiful white sandy beach
2nd snorkeling sport - Next station, Finding Nemo! Depart for the 2nd snorkeling point at Payu Island (Island No.7) where sea turtles and clown fish (Nemo) are often sighted
Take a rest at Miang Island (Island No.4) - Head to the gorgeous beach of the Honeymoon Bay and Princess Bay for more scenic photos and relaxing time
Time to say goodbye.- Heading back from Similan Island to our private pier
Back to the hotel - Arrive safely at the pier and get on a transfer back to the hotel with a backpack. full of wonderful memory, salty hair and new tan skin
- Round trip transfer on 1st class speed boat
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Light breakfast, lunch set and light dinner
- Drinking wather, soft drinks, and frest fruit
- Snorkeling equipment and life jacket
- National park fee
- Fun, loving, energetic staff
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- For your safety, the daily program can be changed with out prior notice due to weather and sea condition
- Infant under the age of 2 years
- Heart trouble/High blood pressure
- Elderly over 60 & Recent surgery
- Neck & Bock trouble
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
Open demo Open demo