Mahanakhon Sky Walk Indoor and Rooftop
Mahanakhon SkyWalk (Floor 1, 74, 75 and 78)
Bangkok's newest iconic landmark and destination, Mahanakhon SkyWalk is Thailand's highest observation deck, offering 360-degree panoramic views of Bangkok at 314 meters from the ground, one of the world's largest glass tray floors, and Thailand's highest rooftop bar.
What to bring
10.00 - 24.00 Hrs.
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that have not been confirmed. You will be changing once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 48 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness, we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
Open demo Open demo