Package : 2 Day 1 Night + 2 Island Trip
A charming beachfront resort, Coral Island Resort provides rooms with private balconies. It offers a large outdoor pool, a diving center and a massage pavilion. The resort provides scheduled boat shuttle service between Chalong Pier and the resort for an additional fee. Free WiFi is available throughout. Coral Island Resort is just a 15-minute speedboat ride, or 30-minute ferry ride from Chalong Pier. Rooms enjoy plenty of natural light and feature a tropical-style décor. Each air-conditioned room is equipped with a tea/coffee maker, a TV and mini-bar. Surrounded by spectacular coral reefs and white sand beaches, the resort offers a variety of water activities. The restaurant and bar serves local Thai specialties and seafood dishes. Guests have the option of enjoying an outdoor meal under the stars and enjoy desserts at the ice cream corner. Room service is available.
What to bring
Pick up from your hotel to Chalong Pier by air-conditioned vehicle
Depart Chalong Pier to Racha Yai Island by speed boat 30-40 minutes
Arrive at Racha Yai island (Patok or Ter bay - Depending on the season) to snorkeling points at Siam bay or Khon Kae bay or Lha bay
Lunch buffet at Sa-biang restaurant, then enjoy snorkeling & exploring Kon Kare bay, the clear ocean water, colorful fishes and coral reefs here are the top best around the island
Arrive at Resort at Koh Hey and stay over night
Day at the hotel
07.00 - 10.00
Enjoy buffet breakfast
Check out and relaxing on the beach waiting for speed boat transfer to pick you up from resort
Speed Boat will pick you up from resort
Arrive back at Chalong Pier
Transfer back to your hotel with great experience, wonderful time and fantastic pictures to remember
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 07.00 - 10.00 hrs.
- Wifi is available in all areas in hotel
- Swimming pool
Beach chairs and loungers
- Pool and beach towels
- Outdoor pool
- Round trip transfer by air-conditioned minibus
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Snorkeling equipment and life jacket
- Lunch buffet
- Soft drink and fresh fruit on board
- Beach chair at Kon Kare Bay
- Transfer by Trak Trak car on the island
- Free wifi at Ban Raya
- Other expenses
- Beach Umbrella
- Swimming pool
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- Check-in time 14.00 - 24.00 hrs.
Special check-in instructions :
- Guests planning to arrive after midnight must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out time 12.00 hrs.
- Late check-out subject to availability.
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/ extra beds are available for 1,000 THB./ night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- The electricity is not available from 10.00 - 12.00 hrs.
- The electricity is not available from 15.00 - 17.00 hrs.
- This program is subject to change without prior notice according to the weather and sea conditions.
- The trip is not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from any physical disability and children under 1 year old.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified