Phi Phi Island X-Large The Early Bird
Phi Phi Islands is made to be famous by the Hollywood movie "The Beach"
A must do for Thailand travellers!
JOIN the X-Large version ONLY with Siam Adventure World.
Visit Phi Phi Islands and all their highlights with an early tour to guarantee the best day experience.
What to bring
05.15 - 06.00
Pick up from your hotel and transfer to our private departure lounge in the Royal Phuket Marina or Pier in Krabi (depending on your location)
06.45 - 07.00
Departure from our Marina around
Your first stop is Phi Phi Leh, the tour will pass by the entrance of Maya bay to catch a glimpse of the beach
Then go to the back side and enter into Pileh Lagoon yet another of the locations of the movie, here you will have a chance to take a swim from the boat in the crystal clear waters
The tour will pass by the Viking Cave for sightseeing and then continue to Phi Phi Don Island to stop at the Monkey Beach to see some of the popular Macaque monkeys that live there
Your next stop is Tonsay Bay where you can hike up to the spectacular viewpoint or stay to enjoy the beach
Enjoy 2 long snorkeling stops from the boat to enjoy the amazing underwater world
15.00 - 15.30
After that you will visit the beautiful Bamboo Island and have lots of time to explore the island, relax, sunbathe and enjoy a Thai lunch buffet on the beach
- Round trip transfer from the hotel in air conditioned minibus
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Licensed tour guide
- National park fees
- Refreshments on board: water, soft drinks, and fresh fruit
- Thai lunch meal, coffee and tea (vegetarian menu available upon request - no extra charge)
- Snorkel equipment and life jacket
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- Our trips are Not Allowed for pregnant women, children under 3 years of age or adults over 70 years old.
- Our trips are also Not Recommended for people with any medical problems or physical disabilities.
- The tour program might very due to tide levels and is always subject to change according to weather and sea conditions.
- Do not bring unnecessary items or high valuables on board.
- Our Insurance covers only accidents with personal damage directly related to the accident.
- Lost or damaged cell phones, cameras or other personal items are not covered by our insurance
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified