Phi Phi Island, Yao Yai Island and Khai Island Tour
Phi Phi Islands is a must for first timers. It is the topic of conversation for travellers all over Thailand. The Phi Phi Islands tour is the most popular activity in the region.
What to bring
Pick up from hotel to the pier
Depart from the pier to Phi Phi Leh Island. Sightseeing Maya Bay. Pileh Cove, Viking Cave, Monkey Beach
Departure from Phi Phi Leh Island to Phi Phi Don Island
Have a great lunch at Phi Phi Don Island and relaxing on beach or enjoy shopping at the famous walking street
Have time to relax, swimming, snorkeling in the crystal clear water to see the great Coral at Phi Phi Don
Departure from Phi Phi Don Island to Yao Yai Island
Arrive at Khai Island for snorkeling, swimming to enjoy admiring the Fish and beautiful coral reef
Departure from Khai Island direct to the pier and transfer back to your hotel
- Round trip transfer by air-condition minibus
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Coffee, tea, snacks at the pier
- National park fee
- Snorkeling equipment and life jacket)
- Lunch at Phi Phi Island
- Fresh fruit and soft drink
- English speaking guide and Chinese guide
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- This program is subject to change without prior notice according to the weather and sea conditions.
- The trip is not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from any physical disability and children under 1 year old.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified