Phi Phi, Maya and Khai Island (Full Day)
Phi Phi Island is considered one of the most beautiful archipelago in the world which is located in Krabi province just 45 minutes via speed boat. The islands rise from the sea like a fortress which dwells breathtaking beaches, stunning rock formations and tranquil turquoise waters brimming with exotic marine life. It’s love at first sight.
Phi Phi island is Thailand’s-superstar. It was highlighted in the Hollywood movie, “The Beach” filmed on Maya Bay and rocked it to fame as it featured the marvelous limestone cliffs and white sand beach.
Snorkeling is the climax activity to do in Phi Phi Island exploring the colorful aquatic creatures.
What to bring
07.00 - 08.30
Pick up from your Hotel and transfer to the private pier (Boat Lagoon Pier)
Depart to Phi Phi Islands
Sightseeing at Phi Phi Don, Monkey Beach and snorkeling at Tonsai Bay
Buffet lunch: Thai, Western, Vegetarian, Halal food and A la carte menu at private beachside restaurant
Sightseeing around emerald sea and its stunning bays, coves and caves at "Phi Phi Lae Island" where we stopover the famous: Viking Cave, Pi Leh Cove, and Loh Samah Bay
Arrive at Maya Bay (Where the movie "The Beach" was filmed). Enjoy relaxing and swimming at the white sandy beach and crystal clear water
Relax on Khai Island and enjoy snorkeling, tanning and swimming with numerous corals and colorful fishes
Arrive at the Boat Lagoon Pier and transfer back to the hotel
- Round trip air-conditioned minibus transfer
- Travel insuarance and first aid
- Professional crews, licensed experienced tour guide
- Snorkeling equipments and ife jacket
- National park fee
- Refreshments: fresh fruits and soft drinks on board
- Buffet lunch: Thai, Western, Vegetarian and Halal food
- Fins for rent
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- This program is subject to change without prior notice according to the weather and sea conditions.
- The trip is not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from any physical disability and children under 1 year old.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified