Phi Phi Maya Khai and Green Island
Experience your own slice of paradise on this full day island hopping trip that’ll introduce you to the wonders of the Phi Phi Islands. A modern speedboat will transport you to the glittering azure waters, pristine beaches of Maya Bay - the tropical location featured in 'The Beach' film. Here you’ll explore the mysterious Viking Cave, You’ll then be entertained by the roaming monkeys of Monkey Island. you’ll have free time at Khai island for snorkel and relax on the beach or take a refreshing swim, the island is yours to enjoy!
What to bring
Transfer pickup from you hotel to our pier
Information from your guide. And complimentary for snack, bread, hot coffee, tea, cookies at the pier
Depart from the pier to Khai Island. Where there's an abundance of Coral reef. Which is great for snorkeling both of Khai Island. Khai Nai Island. Are good to swimming to enjoy admiringly the fish and beautiful coral reef
Depart from Khai Nai Island to Green Island are good to swimming to enjoy admiringly the fish and beautiful coral reef
Depart from Green Island to Phi Phi Leh Sightseeing at Maya Bay (Where the movie "The Beach" Was partially Filmed), Viking Cave and Monkey Island
Lunch at Phi Phi Don Island. Enjoy shopping at the famous walking street
Depart from Phi Phi Island to Phuket
Arrive at the pier and transfer back to you hotel
- Round trip transfer
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Snorkeling equipment and life jacket
- Coffee, tea and drinking water at pier
- Lunch buffet, soft drinks, and fruits
- Local guide and information
- National park fee
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- This program is subject to change without prior notice according to the weather and sea conditions.
- The trip is not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from any physical disability and children under 1 year old.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified