Phuket Elephant Sanctuary
PHUKET’S FIRST ETHICAL ELEPHANT SANCTUARY
Phuket Elephant Sanctuary is a final home for retired working elephants, set on 30 acres of lush tropical jungle. Observe how elephants rehabilitate into forest life after decades of abuse, and experience how incredible the largest land mammal on earth is during a day at our sanctuary.
What to bring
Morning & Afternoon
09.30 & 13.30
Meet at our office in Paklok, north east Phuket
Your visit begins with a picture drive in our 4x4 vehicles to our Tree Top Reception
Welcome and educational video on who we are and why elephant need to be protected
Explore the sanctuary to locate the elephant, observe at a respectful distance, learn about our rescued elephant and their rehabilitation
Walk with the elephants through the treelined archways as they return to their chain night shelter
We serve a delicious vegetarian Thai buffet
13.30 & 17.00
Return to our office
- Round trip transfer
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Drinking water, soft drink, snack
- Thai meal and fresh fruit
- Local guide
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that have not been confirmed. You will be changing once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 48 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness, we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified