Phuket Elephant Trekking
Elephants are an important part of Thai culture and the Thai way of life. Elephants in Thailand have always been a symbol of both power and peace.
Elephants riding in the jungles of Thailand is a unforgettable experience. Our Thai elephants are very tame and well-trained, big, gentle and graceful. They can be your best friend.
They have performed the most exacting physical tasks, and they have always been well loved. Come experience a Sea View Elephant Ride with us. It's lovely and unforgettable. Perfect for family and friends.
Once atop the elephant we ride up the jungle covered hill to see the wonderful view of Phuket's beautiful beaches at Patong Beach and also long stretch of white sand and the crystal blue Andaman Sea. Your ride will take you through the green tropical jungle forest filled with amazing sights and sounds.
What to bring
Operation time 08.00 - 17.00 (Pick up time Frequently 1 hours last service at 17.00)
Pick up from your hotel
Elephant trekking 30 mins, 45 mins. and 1 hours.
Arrive back to hotel
- Round trip transfer
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Drinking water
- Fresh fruits
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified