Phuket Jungle Bungy Jump
The bungy jump rises 50 metres (165 ft) above a natural lagoon surrounded by dark green jungle.
A birds-eye view of this beautiful setting has been an unforgettable part of many people’s Thailand experience over our 23 years of operation. It might be fair to say, however, that some jumpers don’t get to appreciate it as much as they could due to the excitement of doing their first jump (its also difficult to see with your eyes closed)
Open Daily 09:00 to 18:00hrs. (Last Jump Time is 5:30pm)
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Bungy Jump with Certificate
- Bungy jump weight limits are : MIN is 35kg | Max is 235kg | catapult MAX is 82 kg.
- Any bungy jump in any package can be combined with a friend who has also purchased a jump to form a tandem jump at no extra charge. This can be arranged by the crew on the actual day of jumping.
- Any bungy jump can be specified as a catapult (start on the ground) if preferred. This also can be requested on the day. Note : MAX Weight for catapult is 82 Kg
- Jumpers can elect to stay dry or dip into the water. This is free of charge and can be arranged with the crew when weighing in.
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that have not been confirmed. You will be changing once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 48 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness, we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified