Rok Island & Haa Island by Love Andaman
If You Love Colorful Life
Let's paint your holiday brighter than rainbow! This new excursion will sweep you off your feet as you explore the beautiful Rok islands and snorkel at the breathtaking coral reefs of the Haa islands.
The Rok islands are made up of two large islands with long white sandy beaches just waiting for you. You can enjoy the sun, swim in the turquoise water,snorkel above the reefs and of course take pictures as keepsakes of the amazing scenery.
The second stop of the day will be snorkeling at the Haa islands, where considered to be one of the best snorkeling sites in Thailand, as the array of colorful fish and corals are exquisite, providing plenty of things to see and experience for the entire day!
What to bring
Get ready Check-in at Love Andaman Pier and enjoy a worm bread, coffee and tea as you receive a briefing of the day by our lovely and friendly eco-alert tour guide
Let's start! Hop on our first class speedboat heading for the adventure at Rok Islands
Let's play Arriving at Rok Islands. Put your gear on and Jump in the clear blue water for snorkeling. Explore beauty - Turquoise Spot of the nature, especially the lovely hermit crabs parading on a white sandy beach, along with enjoying recreational activities of personal preference
Lunch Time - We've prepared a home-cooked delicious lunch with selection for soft drinks and juices for you to enjoy!
To Haa Islands After recharging from lunch, it's time for a scenic boat ride from Koh Rok Nok to Haa Islands
Snorkeling Paradise Open your eyes wide for an amazing snorkeling through vibrant coral reefs and rainbow-colored fish in a crystal turquoise water!
Return trip with scenic ride - Take a rest in our speedboat departing from the Haa Islands along with the beautiful scenery
Back to the hotel - Arrive at the pier of Love Andaman safely and take a return transfer to the hotel with a pocketful of wonderful memories
- Round trip transfer on 1st class speed boat
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Lunch set and fresh fruits
- Drinking water and soft drink
- Snorkeling equipment and life jacket
- Fun, loving, energetic staff
- National park fee
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- This program is subject to change without prior notice according to the weather and sea conditions.
- The trip is not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from any physical disability and children under 1 year old.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified