Sawasdee Phang Nga Bay by Blu Anda
Phang Nga Bay is filled with limestone karsts which is a calm and shattered Bay. The bay will shine its charming ray when it is back to its tranquil stage. Late access to the site is the best option to avoid crowds so the tour will provide private feeling. Its dramatic scenery of steep limestone karsts will be double as much its magnificence. Besides, it will be spectacular triple as much when it becomes the twilight.
The program not only reflects this beauty to your eyes but also gives a few small gifts to fulfill your experience such as enjoy scenic views by a sit-on-top kayak with a guide who did all the paddling or explore Khao Pingkan and Khao Tapu which became one of Thailand's most recognizable attractions after filming in the 1974 James Bond film, the Man with the Golden Gun.
What to bring
11.30 - 11.50
Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Ao Por Pier
13.00 - 13.30
Register and enjoy welcome drink
Depart from Ao Por Grand Marina
Time to relax on"La wa Island"
kayaking to get in touch with Andaman nature"Hong Island"
Welcome to"James Bond Island"
Dinner with Blu Anda unique style
20.00 - 20.30
Transfer back to hotel
- Round trip transfer
- Insurance and first aid
- Welcome american breakfast and hot or cold beverages
- All snorkeling equipment, beach shoes and sarong provided
- Food with BLU ANDA UNIQUE STYLE
- Afternoon snacks, fruit and drinks
- Marine national park fee
- English speaking guides
- Fresh water showers onboard
- We have our own professional photographers who are available, if required, to accompany you the whole day long to capture your happiest moments while you enjoy the trip without the worry of carrying your own camera. Your memories are important to us. We have this service for you. 50 selected photo plus 1 photo music slideshow in 8 GB USB for only 2,500THB.
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- This program is subject to change without prior notice according to the weather and sea conditions.
- The trip is not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from any physical disability and children under 1 year old.