Similan Islands & Koh Bon (Pick up from Khaolak)
Siam Adventure World is the choice for people who want to go somewhere better and different Your pleasure on your holiday in Thailand is our main business.
Visit the world’s famous Similan Islands, a group of 9 Islands in the Andaman Sea known for it’s coral-white sandy beaches, crystal clear waters, picturesque landscape, and home to many sea turtles.
What to bring
05:30 - 06:30
Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Phuket Yacht Haven
07:30 - 08.00
Departure to the Similan Islands
Visit the world’s famous Similan Islands, a group of 9 Islands in the Andaman Sea known for it’s coral-white sandy beaches, crystal clear waters, picturesque landscape, and home to many sea turtles
Leave early to avoid the crowds
First stop Island no 8 – hike up to the view point at Sail Rock and enjoy the beach
Next stop Island no 4 – enjoy your picnic lunch at Honeymoon Bay
Then take a short nature trail to Princess Bay to enjoy the most spectacular beach
Another snorkeling stop at the Similan or at Koh Bon depending on the weather conditions
16:00 - 16:30
Return to the Phuket Yacht Haven for your transfer back to the hotel
- Round trip transfer
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Licensed tour guide
- Snorkeling equipment and life jacket
- National park fees
- Refreshments: water, soft drinks, fresh fruit and cookies
- Lunch set (vegetarian menu available on request)
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- Our trips are Not Allowed for pregnant women, children under 3 years of age or adults over 70 years old.
- Our trips are also Not Recommended for people with any medical problems or physical disabilities.
- The tour program might very due to tide levels and is always subject to change according to weather and sea conditions.
- Do not bring unnecessary items or high valuables on board.
- Our Insurance covers only accidents with personal damage directly related to the accident.
- Lost or damaged cell phones, cameras or other personal items are not covered by our insurance
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
Open demo Open demo