Similan Islands Snorkeling Day Trip (Pick up from Phuket)
Because your smile is our passion
The Similan Islands National Park is situated 85 km north-west of Phuket and 65 km. west of Khao Lak. It consists of nine islands known for long white coral sand beaches, crystal blue waters and providing some of the best scenery in Thailand. The islands are home to a huge variety of marine life of which many are rare and endangered species. It is the best place for diving and snorkeling in Thailand and one of the best diving spots in the world.
What to bring
Pick up from your hotel to Thuplamu pier
Check in at Andaman Smile Travel office, have breakfast and pick up your snorkeling equipment
Start the journey from Thuplamu pier by speed boat
Arrive to island No.9 (Koh Ba Ngu) for snorkeling in clear water and enjoying with shoal of fish
Spend time to relax on the beach or step on the Sailing Rock (Signature of Similan) and then enjoy your lunch box in Donald Duck Bay, Similan island (island No.8)
Depart from island No.8 for second snorkeling in island No.7 (Koh Payu). If you are lucky, sometimes you will meat sea turtles
Arrive to island No.4 (Koh Miang), snorkeling princess beach and relaxing on honeymoon beach
Leave from island No.4 to Thuplamu pier
Arrive at Thuplamu pier and safely transfer you back to hotel
- Round trip transfer
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Lunch set and light dinner
- Coffee, tea soft drink and fresh fruit
- National park free
- Snorkeling equipment and life jacket
- Professional guide
- Waterproof bag
- Beach towel
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- This program is subject to change without prior notice according to the weather and sea conditions.
- The trip is not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from any physical disability and children under 1 year old.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified