Thai Cooking Class (Chiangmai)
Khum Khantoke, The Lanna cultural attraction, is known as the reception room of Chiang Mai province. Preserving the traditional Thai lifestyle in combination with a traditional Lanna atmosphere of clothing, language, dining and performances, it is presented under an exquisite and enchanted applied Lanna architecture that ensures satisfaction to all visitors.
Open Daily : 09.00 - 21.00 Hrs.
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
How to use
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
Open demo Open demo