Tiger Kingdom in Chiang Mai
Tiger Kingdom is not only committed to providing our visitors with an amazing experience but also an educational one, we are proud of our newest educational experiences in Chiang Mai; the ‘Tiger Trail’ and the ‘Keeper For A Day' experience. Through the process of ‘conservation through education’ we are giving our visitors the chance to leave Tiger Kingdom with memories that will last a lifetime, and a sense of achievement that they have worked with us to make a difference to tigers in captivity and in the wild.
What to bring
Open Daily 08.00 - 18.00 Hrs.
- Travel insurance and first aid
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
Open demo Open demo