Upside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)
Baan Teelanka (Thai for Upside Down House) is one of the most surprising attraction in Phuket. Once you see it with your own eyes, there will be no need for any explanation such as pink house is standing on its roof in a garden, as if some giant kid had casually dropped it after playing with it.
What to bring
Open Daily 09.30 - 18.00 Hrs.
- Get access to Baan Teelanka, Thailand's first and only upside-down house
- Free WIFI provided at the coffee shop
- Souvenirs from the gift shop
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified