Walk with Elephant Sanctuary
A beautiful, peaceful, elephant sanctuary created by Louise Rogerson, who has worked with elephants in Asia for 10 years.
We rescue and retire working elephants who previously worked exhausting hours in the logging industry, or gave rides and performed in shows for tourist entertainment.
We are pioneering ethical elephant tourism in Southern Phuket by offering visitors an Adventure of a Lifetime to learn about, love, and respect elephants through our compassionate and gentle approach.
We do not allow bathing with elephants as this is not putting the welfare of the elephants first. It is stressful for the elephants, dangerous for guests, unhygienic, and unethical.
Come and observe our elephants as they roam and socialize peacefully throughout our sanctuary, and bathe and play naturally without crowds of people in the water.
Your visit ensures our work to rescue and save more elephants, and preserve the forests and its precious wildlife.
What to bring
Open: Monday - Saturday
- Round trip transfer
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Lunch buffet
- Drinking water, coffee and tea
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that have not been confirmed. You will be changing once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 48 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness, we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified