Wow Phang Nga City Tour (Pick up from Phuket)
Phang nga is another tourist attraction place that quite famous and very interesting. A full day journey to Phang-nga city and province is one of the best breathtaking spots in Thailand.
Similar to Phuket Town, the capital of Phuket province, Phang Nga town has a multicultural flavour, with mosques, Buddhist temples and Taoist Chinese shrines all found within walking distance of one another. Unlike many a Thai provincial capital, Phang Nga has a markedly sleepy atmosphere, and the surrounding limestone karst cliffs and mountains make it a scenic town as well.
What to bring
Pick up from your hotel by minibus
Dropped by Sarasin Bridge, take photo
Arrive at Samed Nang Chee Boutique with breakfast and see view point in the morning
Visit to Tham Ta Pan Temple. This small temple at Ta Pan Cave has been built on the theme of heaven an hell, with the latter depicted in graphic and sometimes gory fashion
Visit to Bang Riang Temple
Visit to Wat Maha Thaat Wachiramongkol
Lunch at restaurant (Thai set menu)
Arrive at elephant camp, start briefing for general information then start elephant trekking 30 minute or elephant bathing through beautiful forest. Take photo and play with baby elephant
Arrive at the pier, there have long-tial boat to see plenty of the mangrove forest and see the beauty of stalactite and stalagmite in the cave. Next, arrive at Tham Phee Hua to cave have an ancient painting about 3,000 years
Back to your hotel
- Round trip transfer
- Travel insurance and first aid
- English speaking guide
- Drinking water, coffeee and tea
- Lunch set
- Tips/gratuities to the guide (optional)
- Donations to the temple (optional)
- Other personal expenses
What to Bring
- Extra Clothes (For covers knees and shoulder to enter the temple) & Towel
- Camera (Waterproof suggested)
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that have not been confirmed. You will be changing once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 48 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness, we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- These program are subject change to the weather condition.
- Pregnant womwn and child under the age of four will have to inform our operation before booking.