Wow Similan Islands Paradise on Earth (Pick up from Phuket)
Similan is a Yawi word which means “nine” so it is called Island No.9 Similan islands consist of nine islands lying from north to south. The main islands that are tourist attractions are Koh Miang (Island No.4), Koh Payu (Island No.7), Koh Similan (Island No.8) and Koh Ba Ngu (Island No.9).
These islands are famous for beautiful white sand beaches and the water is crystal clear that you can see the fish under the water with your naked eyes. You will surely say “Wow!” when you see the breathtaking underwater world there. And that’s why Similan is rated one of the ten most beautiful islands in the world.
What to bring
Welcome to "Wow Andaman" to check in and have breakfast with coffee and tea. And after withdrawal snorkeling equipment
The tour guide will brief today's tour program before we depart to Similan Islands National Park
The first stop on Koh Miang (Koh 4). Enjoy the beautiful views of the while sand contrasting with the color of the sea, and will meet with the fluna of the Similan Islands, suc as Flying foxes and Nicobar pigeon
Head to the island. Payu Island (Koh 7). Enjoy snorkeling species of coral and fish of various species.
Arrive at Ba Ngu Island (Koh 9). And island with panoramic views of the landscape and spectacular snorkeling among the many brightly colored fish
Arrive at Similan Island (Koh 8). Enjoy addelicious lunch buffet style
Then after lunch, we are walking up to the viewpoint, which wil find a huge boulder shaped like a sailboat called he "Sailing Rock" and you will be impressed with panoramic views from the viewpoint of Similan Island (Koh 8)
Departure from the Similan Islands to head back to Wow Andaman private pier
Arrive at the pier, we have a variety of souvenirs in the form of Wow's logo for shopping before returning home
- Round trip transfer
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Snokeling equipment and life jacket
- Beach towel
- Professional guide
- Light breakfast, lunch set and light dinner
- Soft drink and fresh fruist
- National park fee
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be changed once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- This program is subject to change without prior notice according to the weather and sea conditions.
- The trip is not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from any physical disability and children under 1 year old.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified