Zorbing at Rollerball
Picture this - You, a relation, a big plastic ball and a hill. A Rollerball, or Zorb as it is called in other parts of the world, is a specially designed plastic sphere which can safely descend a hill with two passengers floating on the water inside.
The experience is not easy to define but the result is always the same, lots of fun and big smiles and laughter guaranteed!
What to bring
Open Daily 09.30 - 18.00 Hrs.
- Travel insurance and first aid
- Life jacket
- Drinking water
- Baby care
Terms & Conditions
We do not charge for bookings that have not been confirmed. You will be changing once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 48 hours of the trip, no charge
- In the case of sickness, we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your bank account or credit card. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified